555 North Wabasha Street, Suite 240
St. Paul, MN 55102
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide. When you sign up for our products or services, we ask for personal information, such as your e-mail address and phone number. Personal information does not include Content, as defined in the Terms of Service.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other internet-enabled device. These are necessary to the services we provide, and may include your user preferences, tracking your use of our products, services, and websites, and tracking trends in your usage.
- Log information. When you access services and websites using a web browser, our servers automatically record certain information, such as your IP address, browser type, the date and time of access, and more.
- User communications. When you communicate with us, we may keep a record of that communication.
- Location data. Some of our services are location-enabled, and if you use those services, we will receive information about your actual or approximate location.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect in order to communicate with users, to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our products and services, and to develop new services. We also use the information we collect to protect our rights and property and yours.
If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent before we do so.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following, limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any non-aggregate data.
- When we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of your personal information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigating potential violations of those terms; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against harm to our rights, property or safety, yours, or the public's, as required or permitted by law.
- We may share aggregate demographic information about our user base with partners and advertisers. This information does not identify individual users, and we do not link aggregate data with personally-identifiable information.
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, we will ensure the confidentiality of any personal information involved in any such transaction, and provide you with notice before your personal information is transferred.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These measures include internal reviews of our data, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals and companies are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, termination, and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet their confidentiality obligations.
Accessing and modifying your personal information
If you are a registered user of our services, you may access and modify the personal information you have provided to us that is associated with your account.
We make a good-faith effort to provide you with reasonable access to your personal information so that you can modify, correct, or delete it (unless we are required by law to maintain it). Due to the nature of some of our products and services residual copies of your information may remain on our servers or backup systems for a period of time even if you delete it. Additionally, personal information incorporated into Content may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Our products, services, and websites are not targeted towards children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove the information from our services and terminate the child's account.
If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.